But there is big news on the beta side.
There are interesting new features coming in the next weeks. They’ll be quite a breaking change in REP’s code and it would be great if more users will test them before the stable release.
If you’re curious to test new REP’s features, you can now
At the moment, the public beta channel contains v4.0.3 as there
Beware that to be able to enable the beta channel, you must download your favorite REP’s package from the store. Inside the zip, you’ll find a new set of skunkcrafts_updater.cfg files. Replace the ones you have in your aircraft’s main folder and you’re good to go.
- Improved C172 performance at altitude
- Improved SF260 startup effects
- Improved spark plugs fouling in-flight tip
- Tach times are now only based on RPMs
- In some cases, when first loaded after installation, the initial state of the airplane was not inited correctly
- Minor fixes