After v2.2.0, the installation procedure is rather simple:
- Move the “REP” folder from this package to the “plugins” folder of the target airplane. Please note that:
- After this operation, inside the “plugins” folder of the target airplane there must be another folder called “REP”.
- Inside the “REP” folder, there must be two folders called “64” and “data” respectively.
- If you’re updating the software, feel free to overwrite the existing “REP” folder inside the “plugins” folder of the airplane.
- Run X-Plane
- Load the REP airplane
- Follow the onscreen instructions
The expected folder structure is the following:
← How do I install REP over my airplane?
How do I install REP over my airplane?