The following instructions use the Cessna 172SP folder as the target for the REP package. This is just an example and the very same procedure will work for any other REP plane.
- Locate the Cessna 172SP folder inside your X-Plane installation.
- Clone the Cessna 172SP folder. Call the clone such “Cessna 172SP REP“.
- Extract the contents of the REP package into a temporary folder
- Take the contents of “into-aircraft-plugins-folder” and put them into the “plugins” folder of the “Cessna 172SP REP” folder
- Take the contents of “into-aircraft-main-folder” and put them into the “Cessna 172SP REP” folder
- Run X-Plane and load the Cessna 172SP. If you cannot find the Cessna 172SP REP among all the C172 in your aircrafts list, hover with the mouse on each of the C172 in the list, a popup with the folder name will appear.
- Follow the onscreen instructions
The expected folder structure is the following:
← How do I install REP over my airplane?