This morning we released an update for the Kodiak.
If you update using the SkunCrafts Updater, the Kodiak base model will automatically advance to version 2.1, released earlier this week by Thranda.
If you download the package from the store and reinstall it to update REP, be sure to manually update the base mode of the Kodiak to v2.1 before updating REP, instead. If you don’t, REP will overwrite part of Thranda’s modification.
- Update the base model to v2.1
- New: the standalone fuel market support USA airport codes 3 chars long
- Fix: large windows did not fit the screen properly
- Fix: the PT-6 engine did not show failures using in-flight tips
- The post flight elevator walkaround allows for setting the locks only (no elevator check)