A new Reality Expansion Pack is now available for Thranda Quest Kodiak.
Thranda’s Quest Kodiak is the second turboprop that gets the REP treatment. With this new REP package, both the normal and the amphibian version get a big pimp up.
In this REP you find all the features you are now accustomed to:
- Realistic PT-6 engine
- Realistic flight dynamics
- Extra sounds
- Interactive Walkaround
- Custom kneeboard
- Custom Fuel Management integrated with Thranda’s Mass and Balance
- Custom maintenance and damages system
Custom PT-6 turbine model
The Pratt & Witney Canada PT-6 is the most popular turbine used on a wide range of airplanes and helicopters.
Introduced with REP for the PC-12, the PT-6 model used on the Kodiak is slightly different but has the same features you found in the PC-12.
- Secondary fuel flow behavior (check the two ITT spikes during startup!)
- Realistic lag
- Custom ITT evolution
- Custom throttle dynamics
- Custom propeller governor recreating all supported prop modes, electric auto-feather included
- Custom hot-start behavior (and damages)
Economic System and the Kodiak
Now you can enjoy the Kodiak and REP’s custom Economic System together. The Economic System is compatible with FSEconomy as well so you can now use the Kodiak with REP to haul cargo or people on FSE!