The Carenado Pilatus PC-12 got a big pimp with this new package. Moreover, this is the first turboprop that gets the REP treatment.
In this REP you find all the features you are now accustomed to:
- Outstanding flight dynamics
- Extra sounds
- Extra 3D Objects
- Interactive Walkaround
- Custom kneeboard
- Custom Mass and Balance
- Custom towing system
- Custom maintenance and damages system
But there are two areas where you should focus more. The new PT6 engine (the first REP turbine) and the Economic System.
Custom PT-6 turbine model
The Pratt & Witney Canada PT-6 is a very popular turbine used on a wide range of airplanes and helicopters.
REP uses the new X-Plane free turbine model introduced with XP11 and enhances it further with custom code. This provides a strong base over which new custom features have been built, such as:
- Secondary fuel flow behavior (check the two ITT spikes during startup!)
- Realistic lag
- Custom ITT evolution
- Custom throttle dynamics (on ground idle, the first 30% of throttle directly controls the propeller pitch and does not increase NG at all)
- Custom propeller governor recreating all supported prop modes, electric auto-feather included
- Custom hot-start behavior (and damages)
Economic System and the PC-12
Now you can enjoy the PC-12 and REP’s custom Economic System together. The Economic System is compatible with FSEconomy as well so you can now use the PC-12 with REP to haul cargo or people on FSE!