I’ve been away during May so my work on REP has been delayed a little bit. I was able to publish maintenance updates tho (from v4.1.2 to 4.1.7), but I didn’t advertise them on the blog.
Now that everything is going back to “normal operations”, v4.1.8 is available and here we go with a full changelog since v4.1.2.
Despite being 6 updates collapsed into a single changelog, the number of changes is really small.
- New: it is now possible to set the wind sound volume in REP’s settings window
- Cessna 172: The G1000 standby altimeter always showed zero
- Carenado C210 XP11 Fix: Pulselights did not save their state properly
- Carenado C210 XP11 Fix: The loadmeter showed the generator amps instead of battery’s
- Carenado B58: reduced fuel tanks capacity to 84USG each
- Minor FSEconomy networking fix