Yes, REP already works with X-Plane 12 Beta as long as you update REP to v4.7.0 following instructions below.
Do not copy the plane folder from XP11 to XP12 but rather make a clean installation of the plane AND REP following these steps:
- Install and unlock the plane
- Install but do not unlock REP
- Update REP to beta using the Skunkcrafts Updater
- Unlock REP by going to the plugins menu -> Simcoders REP -> Enable Package
REP beta is being updated every few days in order to improve the planes flight dynamics in XP12 based on the new flight model. Here’s the current update status list and known bugs.
Planes that already got the improved flight dynamics
- Default Laminar Cessna 172SP (1)
- Default Laminar Baron B58 (1)
- JRollon + SimCoders SIAI-Marchetti SF.260 (1)
- Carenado Piper PA-31 Navajo (1)
- Carenado Baron B58 (v1.x)(1)
- Carenado C210 for XP11 (v1.x)
- Carenado F33A for XP11 (v1.x)(1)
- Thranda Kodiak
- Thranda Beaver
- Thranda DR400
Planes that work in X-Plane 12 but still need to get the improved flight dynamics (2)
- JustFlight PA28 Arrow III
- JustFlight PA28 Turbo Arrow
Planes that won’t be updated as they do not work in XP12 due to errors in the plane
- Carenado V35B for XP10 (v3.2)
- Carenado C210 for XP10 (v3.2)
- Carenado F33A for XP10 (v3.2)
- Carenado PC12 for XP11 (v1.3) (Note: it may be updated in the future as it seems a SASL update is sufficient to make it work. In this case REP will start working with it)
(1) Features the modern XP12 rain effects
(2) These planes will be updated during the XP12 beta period via the Skunkcrafts Updater to get the improved flight dynamics. A new REP beta release comes out every few days.
← Does REP work in X-Plane 12?